• Strong portfolio required
• Architect multiple CMS websites using Drupal and update regularly
• Building small and large web applications and sites using Drupal
• Custom theming of Drupal templates
• Scoping projects and requests involving Drupal and various technologies
• Semantic XHTML/CSS coding/updating for assigned projects
• Scripting to build interactive but accessible interfaces
• Interaction with Marketing team and business users
• Daily maintenance/updates to existing sites
• Estimate, execute and track development workflow process
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Modify existing modules for additional functionality
• Graphic design skills
• Minimum 3 years of current Drupal programming, configuring, and implementation expertise with strong knowledge, understanding, and familiarity of various Drupal modules, including those dealing with B2B functionality.
• A good understanding of Drupal's coding standards
• Abililty to work with 3rd party API's
• Experience with PHP/MySQL, Apache, and SQLServer.
• Solid understanding of SDLC
• Demonstrated knowledge of multiple sites sharing common data using shared data storage
• Experience with complex and dynamic relationships that drive what content displays, with lots of content types on a single page.
• Ability to think creatively and independently
• Ability to work with, modify and improve sties that have been developed with Drupal templates
• Strong Business Analyst skills, and demonstrated website architecture knowledge
• Consultative & project-phased approach mindset
Will only respond to applicants that send quality portfolio. Individual application only - not accepting third parties or web design firms. Outsourced applicants welcome, but only experts – NO AMATEURS.
PLEASE SUBMIT EXAMPLES OF SITES CREATED USING DRUPAL. SEND COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND PORTFOLIO TO email@example.com