Live-In Caregiver (Canada\)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Friday, January 22, 2010

Live-In Caregiver (Canada\)

Live-In Caregiver for elderly women with Down Syndrom, living in private home in Toronto. M-S $10.00/hr. Previous nursing experience preferred. Must be Canadian or permanent resident, have secondary education and at least two years experience providing geriatric care. Private accommodations provided. Fax docs or call and leave a message for Roger at 416-628-7449

Wish you the best of luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software