Bulgarian, Polish, Lithuanian and Portuguese speakers customer service assistants wanted for language school
Language school is looking for new staff for sales/customer service tasks.
PART TIME JOB, IMMEDIATE START.
- fluent Bulgarian, Polish, Lithuanian or Portuguese / (your clients will speak these languages)
- high level of English (your boss and workmates speak English)
- experience in sales/customer service role
- limitless patient with difficult clients (SERIOUSLY!!!)
- can do attitude
- excellent telephone manner and administration skills
- smart and presentable appearance
- own UK bank account, NI number, Home Office Registration / work permit
Your job will be:
-answer incoming phone calls from people who are interested in language course and convince them to come and join our English courses
-call back missed calls
-translate texts from English to your language (small ads, announcements, etc)
-help students in paperwork to enrol courses
-provide customer service for students are already enrolled
-any other ad hoc administration / customer service duties
Wednesday 5-8 pm
AND / OR
Saturday 3-6 pm
2 unpaid training days!
£7 / hour, paid monthly by bank transfer.
TELEPHONE MUST BE YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND!
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE SHY TO CALL PEOPLE AND CONVINCE THEM TO BUY ENGLISH COURSES!
You can find more info about the school and about the school here:
If you are interested, please send your CV with a cover letter answering the following questions:
1., Why are you the best candidate for this role?
2., Which day would you prefer, Wednesday or Saturday or both?
You can also send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org