Office boy positions available (Dubai)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Office boy positions available (Dubai)

We are searching for several Office boys for our offices in UAE.

Candidates must have relevant experience in the role, preferably in UAE. He must take pride in the maintenance of the office standard. Must be fluent in written, spoken and reading English. Must possess a high standard of personal and surrounding hygiene and can work with minimal supervision. He should have strong time management.

Main role:

- To ensure all office related activities and facilities are maintained and cleaned in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the of office especially the meeting and board room.
- Provide refreshments to internal staff and external visitors as required.
- Responsible for the kitchen and toilet supplies and preparation of request.
- Perform any other task as directed by the HR Manager

Qualified candidates must send their updated cv with photo thru email: Recruitment@hamilton-intl.com

take care

4 comments:

  1. I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
    And this blog is really doing great for me. And got extra income from my home.

    part time jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am completing my online degree course from home.
    So this blog really doing great for me.


    Part time jobs online

    ReplyDelete
  3. i weant a office boy visa.i also good experence in this work,i working in 3years to this jobs.i have a good cominication.please give me a office boy visa,my email address:mdborhan127@gmail.com

    MOBILE :+00881824004501

    ReplyDelete
  4. The forum posting is a unique and interesting job!
    jobs

    ReplyDelete

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software