problems with extension of a student visa? or a work permit? (Toronto)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

problems with extension of a student visa? or a work permit? (Toronto)

Hello,

If you are currently expericing some problems finding the correct application form for any extension of student visa or work permit please contact me and I will help you with right away, or even if you wish to apply for a work permit or permanent resident I will help you with, even further I will advise you without an enormous amount of money. Accesible help to accesible prices. Do not hesite in give me a call at 4163053244 or if I´m not available leave me a voice message and I´ll get you back as soon as posible.

take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software