Urdu and Pashto Teacher in Washington USA.

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Urdu and Pashto Teacher in Washington USA.

Hey dear friends,

Rosslyn-based language training center seeks experienced proficiency based language instructors in: Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dari, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese(Continental),Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Urdu.

Government or contract language school experience preferred, but not required. Native speakers please.
Email: info@washlangctr.com, fax 703-243-0761, call 703-243-7858.

take care and good luck.

8 comments:

  1. hey bro my name is A R Faisal permanent resident of Pakistan but currently living in UK for study.I have had the master degree in Urdu Language and Literature and master degree in History of South Asia so can I apply for.....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Dr.Farooque, M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil., Ph.D., teaching Hindi and Urdu to foreigners in Mumbai, India since last 20 years. I am teaching Hindi and Urdu online also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m rukhsana.from italy.i m MA urdu from punjab nuiveristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a native pashto speaker and a teaching assistant in US. with masters in English language and literature..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASALAM N HI I HAVE MASTER DEGREE I AM STUDYING HERE IN MARYLAND .I AM INTERESTED IN TEACHING URDU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I TEAH QURAN ,URDU,ARABIC ONLINE ,AND WE USE SKYPE AND GOTOMEETNG ,USA 50 FOR FIVE DAYS CLASSES IN A WEEK .AND GET ONE WEEK FREE CLASSES MY EMAIL IS qariedu@gmail.com and sell phone contact +923312468137

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM ZIA LEARN QURAN URDU ,AND ARABIC ONLINE 30 MINUTSCLASS FIVE DAYES IN A WEEK 50 USA FOR ONE MONTH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi thanks my dear visitors i really appreciate your comments regarding my blog and i will do my best in the future as well.

    KHAN JEE

    ReplyDelete

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software