Our client is a Power and Desalination Plant located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Due to project expansion a Senior Assistant Accountant is required immediately.
The Senior Assistant Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of bookkeeping duties such as generating and recording all general ledger journal entries, monthly close out and producing financial reports.
* Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
* Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
* Must possess ability to type and enter data accurately.
* Working knowledge of accounting and financial computer software applications (Excel, Access, Word, others).
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of financial information.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments.
* Ability to take directions and accept responsibility.
* Ability to pay attention to detail.
* Disciplined, initiative, reliable, consistent.
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
* Team player.
* Available to work on evening and weekends when necessary.
* Can join immediately with no visa problems.
* AED 9,500 to 10,000 per month towards Basic, Housing and Conveyance (depending on qualifications and experience)
* Annual bonus scheme
* 24 days paid annual leave
* Annual return air ticket allowance (fixed for each grade)
* Medical insurance for employee and sponsored dependents
* Life insurance coverage for employee
URGENT REQUIREMENT - SO BE QUICK !!!
Candidates may apply via the following link at YOU Global's web site. Please let us know that you came across the ad on craigslist.