IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY SPEAKS PILIPINO FREE PHONE CONSULTATION (LAS VEGAS)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY SPEAKS PILIPINO FREE PHONE CONSULTATION (LAS VEGAS)

Hey,
I am a graduate of the University of the Philippines College of law.

I practiced law in the Philippines for 10 years before coming to the USA.

I am a citizen of the United States and a practicing immigration attorney here in Las Vegas, Nevada.

If you need help with the immigration process call or e-mail me and I will help you.

Call Atty. Maria Rita Stuby for a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION at 702-403-4704 or email me at stubylaw@aol.com

If you contact me by e-mail please include the word “immigration” in the subject line of your e-mail.

Remember “Problema ninyo, makikinig ako”

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Nice site, very informative. I like to read this.,it is very helpful in my part for my criminal law studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Law Office of John Ryan, Ltd. MrGreencard.com is a full service office providing Immigration, Personal Injury, Criminal and Family law services.

    las vegas immigration attorney

    ReplyDelete

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software