How To Know Under Which Canadian Immigration Class Should I Apply?

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How To Know Under Which Canadian Immigration Class Should I Apply?

Finally, there is a Step-by-Step How to Do it yourself without spending thousands of dollars paying for Consulting Services. Imagine the money you could save. Now You Can!

Establishing an Immigration Class that best suit you often could be confusing. There are few simple rules that you need to follow:

1. You should apply under the Skilled Worker and Professional Class if:

You are a professional or a skilled worker, you have at least one year of full-time working experience that occurred in the past 10 years, your occupation is listed in the 38 qualifying occupations list or you have an approved Arranged Employment by HRSD. Additionally, you must score 67 points out of 100; you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and all your dependants after you arrived in Canada.

2. You should apply under the Canadian Experience Class if:

You are a foreign student who graduated in Canada or a temporary foreign worker, you have the attributes to make an easy transition from temporary to permanent residence, you know the Canadian culture and you can contribute to the economy, you must have the minimum working experience that is required and you have to speak English or French.

3. You should apply under the Provincial Nominees Class if:

You would like to immigrate to one of these provinces like (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan and Yukon Territory) as a provincial nominee; first you have to apply to the province where you wish to establish yourself. In addition, to be considered for nomination, you must have a guaranteed job offer in you proposed occupation or an approved business plan by the province you would like to establish.

4. You should apply under the Business Class if:

You are an Investor, an Entrepreneur or Self-Employed, and have business experience, you may apply under the Business Class.

5. You should apply under the Family Class if:

You have close family members in Canada (such as a parent, fiancé, or spouse). They have to be Canadian citizens or permanent residents and be able to sponsor you.

About The Author

To find out more information about how to immigrate to Canada, please visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software