Private English Teacher / English Tutor (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Private English Teacher / English Tutor (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)

I am currently living in Tan Binh District in Ho Chi Minh City. I am from America and cannot speak much Vietnamese.

I am offering to teach and help you with English. I am specialize in pronounciation in order to help you sound more like an English/American native rather then a Vietnamese native trying to speak English.
My hours of tutoring are quite open and I am free to teach you at your own home.

I have a Bachelor degree and good background with language.
My set rates are $13 USD per hour. (English lessons)
$18 USD per hour for specific business or career English lessons. (For example, English for Doctors, Engineers, Dentists, etc.)

Send me an email now and we can meet at your house or a cafe nearby and discuss your level of English and our schedule.
If you want 2 hours a week or 20 hours a month, you have the freedom to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software