Spanish, French, German, Italian lnguage teachers required (Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spanish, French, German, Italian lnguage teachers required (Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city)

Hi,
My name is Tin. I work as a lecturer in tourism university.
I need to find 10 language teachers (French, Spanish, Italian, German...) for my students who will be taught to become tourist guides.
This will be a contract job for a part-time working in Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city.
Welcome you to my university,
Plese send me your C.V. with a photos via email if you are interested in this post.
Best regards,
Tin
Email: phamquoctin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software