seeking fun loving models in Berlin - immediately (Berlin, Germany)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Thursday, July 22, 2010

seeking fun loving models in Berlin - immediately (Berlin, Germany)

Hi,
I am a photographer from Berlin.
My work as a commercial Art Director is published internationally with a lot of success.
I am preparing photo shoots for advertising and fashion/ beauty.

The shootings will take place in August and September!

• I need fun loving models between 18 and 45 wanting to stage in front of camera.
• I am searching for professional models and dancing students and actors.
• And I am also looking for Berlin Clubbing people.

There will be a payment during the day dependent on the size of the shoot.
There will be a model release to be signed at the day.
Also I provide great shots and prints for your professional usage.
(trains are paid immediately and food is at the set)

Please have a look at my work
www.messer-design.org

There will be a casting please sent email with link or images for more info.

Best luck.
Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software