This opportunity is available due to the continuing growth and development of our clients business. The Sales Manager will report in to the Managing Director and play a significant part in driving the growth of a very successful business.
· Responsible for maintaining established Key accounts with a focus on identifying further business opportunities with existing and new customers
· Review existing market position of the company to determine opportunities currently not explored. Category management proposals for the development of key accounts will be an important element of this assessment.
· Identify new market opportunities with a programme to deliver sales growth and new customer development with specific targets for delivery outlined.
· Participate in production planning process; ensuring commercial plans are consistent with company objectives and budgets.
· Innovate with new product proposals specifically targeted at gaps/opportunities in the market.
· Collaborate with marketing, R&D and senior management colleagues to stimulate continuing product development.
The ideal candidate:
5 – 10 years sales experience within Retail/Wholesale/Manufacturing/Food Services market
A demonstrable track record of success
Proven experience of managing high level key accounts
Commercially focused and strong negotiator
Highly organized and disciplined
Strong communication and presentation skills
Fluency in an additional language an advantage
Contact Helen Roberts at CPG Executive today for more information firstname.lastname@example.org