Unemployment Appeals and Hearings (USA)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Unemployment Appeals and Hearings (USA)

Hi If you have been denied unemployment or if you have a hearing scheduled as to your eligibility, call me! I can represent you and ensure that your rights are protected as to the benefits you have earned. Don't just accept a denial of benefits! You have a right to object to such a finding and I can help you in dealing with such issues.

I've been a Chicago lawyer for more than 20 years with degrees from Cornell and the University of Chicago law school.

And, I will give you a consultation at no charge.

Joe Clark

312/419-9317
Discover/Visa/Mastercard accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software