Bankruptcy Free Consultation (Maryland and DC) United states

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bankruptcy Free Consultation (Maryland and DC) United states

Experienced bankruptcy attorney. DC and Maryland.
I can help you eliminate your debts and/or save your home by filing bankruptcy.

Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. Reasonable fees.
Free phone consultation. Speak directly to an attorney.
Jim Neher, Esquire
Call 202-547-8865 or go to my website and fill out a form: www.bankruptcytoday.us

I make house calls. I make the process painless.
I prepare all the paperwork, file your case, and come with you to the Meeting of Creditors.
I litigate any and all matters you may need.

You can also visit my web site at www.bankruptcytoday.us

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code.

take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software