Executive Housekeeper For Prominent Vancouver Businessman (Vancouver, canada)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Monday, December 13, 2010

Executive Housekeeper For Prominent Vancouver Businessman (Vancouver, canada)

Executive housekeeper required for prominent Vancouver businessman.

Job Details:
* Live-in (separate apartment)
* General housekeeping duties
* Flexible work schedule

Please respond to this ad with resume or fax your resume to (604) 893-7480.

Only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.

Take care

4 comments:

  1. Dear sir,
    I would like to apply for Executive Housekeeper.My mobile number is +6016 4432917,Please kindly call me for an interview.

    Thank you

    Regards

    R Gunasagaran@Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,
    Please kindly call me for an verbal interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,

    I want to apply for this job.I am very hard working person.I just want a chance to prove my self. My mobile no. is +919780465037. Please call for interview.

    Regards
    Deepinderjot Singh
    Chandigarh, India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear friends, you should contact directly to the employer listed on the post or search the jobs for your choice on this blog. You will find a lot of jobs in all over the world where you want to work.

    KHAN JEE

    ReplyDelete

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software