IMMIGRATION LAWYER OFFERING FREE CONSULTATION (Cleveland, OH, USA)

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Monday, December 13, 2010

IMMIGRATION LAWYER OFFERING FREE CONSULTATION (Cleveland, OH, USA)

Attorney JP Sarmiento
Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm
Crown Centre
5005 Rockside Road, Ste. 600
ClevelandOhio44131
(toll-free) 1.800.496.8043
(local) 1.216.573.3712
(fax) 1.888.513.6917
email: jp@sarmientoimmigration.com
website: http:///www.sarmientoimmigration.com
blog: http://www.sarmientoimmigration.typepad.com

Married to a US Citizen? Need to bring family to the United States? Need to apply for your 10-year green card but your marriage did not work out? Need to get your spouse, parent, child a green card or immigrant visa? Or do you want to apply for citizenship or asylum?

Contact the Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm for a ClevelandOhio Family and Marriage-Based Immigration Lawyer.

At Sarmiento Immigration Law Firm, I work with you in all aspects of representation. You’ll meet me initially, I’ll work with you on the forms, I will file the paperwork, I will conduct an interview for you, and I will accompany you to the Immigration Office no matter where it is. You can call and email me at any time at any day and schedule an appointment. My mission is to offer personalized service, honest representation, and quality work.

Over my career, I have accompanied clients throughout the United States for all kinds of immigration interviews – marriage, asylum, I-130, I-485, I-751, N-336, N-600, N-400 citizenship etc. The offices I’ve accompanied clients at are the following: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, New York City, Chicago, Boston, Denver, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Charleston, Durham, Garden CityNY, RosedaleNY, Orlando, Saint Louis, Detroit, and Indianapolis.

I came to the United States at the age of 18 as a non-immigrant college student. I understand my clients. I’ve been in their shoes. Call or email now to schedule a phone, email, or in-person consultation.

A Cleveland Immigration Lawyer serving clients throughout the United States and worldwide

Thanks.

1 comment:

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software