Affordable Immigration Lawyer to help you establish your family in Canada.

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Affordable Immigration Lawyer to help you establish your family in Canada.

Attorney Angely Pacis and young Canadian lawyer who is passionate about helping new Canadians. I offer compassionate service and very affordable rates.

As a lawyer, I can provide legal services and advice that Immigration Consultants and Accountants cannot. My services are competitively priced with Immigration Consultants.

Please visit my website at http://www.pacislaw.ca or call me at 514-667-5369 to arrange a consultation. I offer services in English, French and Tagalog.

Whether you or your family wants to come to Canada or is already here and needs help to stay, I can help resolve your problems and provide proper legal advice.

I am a member of the Quebec Bar and fully qualified to help with your immigration issues, as well as any questions relating to employment, housing as well as making your Will.

I look forward to helping you.

Take care and good luck for your future.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software