Japanese to English (or German) translation needed

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Japanese to English (or German) translation needed

I am looking for a translator who is able to translate a japanese text document of about 80 A4 pages (Word Doc, Standard Size) into either English or German. The text itself is about social problems in Japan and not too difficult to translate if you know what you are doing. I don't want translations made via software, I am looking for someone who can provide a good and correct translation and who is able to handle the english or german language well. If you feel confident please place your bid and also state your estimated turn around time (I need it done quite quickly). Please also contact me private message (put "japanese translator" in the subject line) as I'd like to check your skills beforehand with a small sample. Don't bother me with software translations as I speak Japanese and will find out whether you use software or not.


http://www.zisile.com/worldwide/freelance-job/writing-translation/47830/

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software