Canada & Australia Immigration

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Monday, July 18, 2011

Canada & Australia Immigration

BESTWAY CONSULTING specializes in Canadian and Australian Immigration & Education Services for Businesses, Families and Individuals.

Want to settle in Canada or Australia, BESTWAY CONSULTING can give you immigration advise and lodge visa applications on your behalf with CIC or DIAC. Immigration Laws and regulations are complex which changes frequently. We are Certified Immigration Consultant in Canada, Registered Migration Agent in Australia and CPA in USA & Australia with up to date knowledge. 

#1309, 87-89 Liverpool St., Sydney, NSW Australia 2000

A-1623 Mackenzie Ave, Victoria, BC Canada V8N 1A6

Contact:0450-908-328 (In Australia) or 61-450-908-328 (Out of Australia) or


- Federal Investor Immigration

- Entrepreneur Immigration

- Quebec Investors Immigration

- BC Provincial Nominee Program

- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program

- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

- P.E.I. Provincial Nominee Program

- Skilled Professional Immigration

- Family Sponsored Immigration

- Spouse Sponsored Immigration

- Work Permit

- Study Permit

- Humanitarian Application

- Asylum Claim


- General Skilled Migration

- Employee Sponsored Migration

- Business Migration

- Investor Migration

- Family Sponsored Migration

- Spouse Sponsored Migration

- Work Visa (457 and etc.)

- Student Visa

- Humanitarian Application

- Asylum Claim


- English/French College

- Business College

- University


- English College

- Business College & TAFE

- University


Michelle Han

Registered Migration Agent, Australia (MARN 0963568)

Certified Immigration Consultant, Canada (CSIC M084956)

B.A. , Grad. Certificate of Australian Immigration Law and Practice

Certificate of Canadian Immigration Consultant

Joshua Yang

Certified Public Accountant, Montana/Delaware, USA

Certified Practicing Accountant, Australia


Jay Lee

B.A., M.B.A.

If you're confident that you qualify for Canadian or Australian immigration, and you are ready to retain our services you're at the right place.

If you have questions relating to Canadian or Australian immigration law, BESTWAY CONSULTING invite you to give us a call or email us at the address provided below. Information can be provided over the phone, by email or in person, with applicable flat fees.

We can be reached by phone Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm at (61) 450-908-328 (Out of Australia) or 0450-908-320 (In Australia) by e-mail at 



  1. lovely blog and it is really best description for Registered Migration Agent in Australia...
    Australian Visa

  2. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
    Australian Immigration

  3. I am always searching online for tips that can benefit me. Thanks!

    financial independence


JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software