September 2011

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Friday, September 30, 2011


Hunt Personnel
Wednesday September 28th, 2011

Walk - In
9:00am -- 12:00pm & 2:30pm -- 4:00pm
NOTE: Walk -- in will not be accepted after 4:00pm

50 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Suite #204
Mississauga, Ontario
L5B 3C2

Hunt Personnel is in the business of identifying and evaluating superior employees.
We are currently recruiting for General Labourers, both men and women for the Peel Region & GTA.

Available Shifts: Available Positions: Work Locations:
On - Call Welders
Material Handlers
Assembly Line Worker
Packaging Clerk
Labelling Clerk
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Order Picking - *RF Scanner exp.
Forklift Operators - *Clean Criminal Record
And many more. . ...



When you come into our office you will complete a WHMIS Test evaluation, register and meet with me for an interview.


Please bring with you two pieces of I.D. that can be the following only:

 Drivers Licence
 Birth Certificate (with photo Health Card is accepted as two I.D.'s)
 Citizenship
 Permanent Resident Card
 Passport
 Credit Card

NOTE: Health Card & SIN will not be accepted as a valid form of I.D.
If your SIN begins with a 9, a valid Work Permit will need to be shown.

We wish you good fortune in your career search and hope that we can contribute to it in the future, see you there!





IMMEDIATE 24 Hour Live-In Caregiver (Toronto area)

A leading Toronto Home Care Agency is seeking several excellent caregivers who are able to work either weekends or weekdays on a 24 hour live-in basis providing care for seniors. You will be given GOOD PAY PLUS free room and board. Opportunities are IMMEDIATE.

Live-in care requires the caregiver to remain at the clients home for 2 to 5 consecutive days.

Must have at least open work permit (no sponsorships)
Must have CPR and First Aid certificates
Must have minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
Must be 110% reliable
Must be truly compassionate and committed to the client

Please email your resumes to the email address.


Account Manager, Office Products - relocate to Cayman (Cayman Islands)

How would you like to put your office supplies sales background to use with an industry leader in the sunny, tax-free Cayman Islands?

Account Manager / Field Sales Representative - Office Supplies
Cayman Islands

Our client is a recognized leader in office supplies, consumables, technology and equipment in the beautiful Cayman Islands. Their customer base includes a cross section of both local and international companies in verticals including banking, financial, government, education, legal, hospitality and more.

On their behalf, we are seeking an experienced sales professional from the office supplies industry who'd be interested in relocating to join their business development team in Grand Cayman. This will be an excellent opportunity for the right person to experience living in a beautiful Caribbean island environment while continuing their sales career in a sophisticated offshore financial center.

We are seeking the following in a preferred candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years of successful current experience in the sales and marketing of office supplies and consumables
- Ability to demonstrate success in achieving/exceeding targets within the office products industry
- Product knowledge/training related to office supplies, consumables, furniture and related products
- A degree in Business, Marketing or related field would be preferred

This role offers the opportunity to live and work in the idyllic Cayman Islands, known internationally for a high standard of living, fantastic tropical climate and world class scuba diving.

Due to the relocation required, highly mobile and adaptable individuals are sought with outside interests that would lend themselves to this island environment.

Our client provides an excellent working environment and a competitive TAX-FREE compensation package consisting of base salary plus commission. Relevant work permit, relocation assistance, temporary housing and health insurance contributions will also be offered.

Sound like a match for you? Please contact or submit your resume directly to Jason Squires, Squires Resources Inc. - jason (AT) squiresresources (dot) com


Structural Designer/Engineer (Toronto)

K. H. Davis Engineering Consultants Ltd is a small firm that designs houses and small buildings, but primarily provides structural engineering design and consulting services, including building code consulting and advocacy for homeowners.

Please read our requirements below carefully before applying for this position. No recruiters or headhunters please.

Most of our work involves structural engineering in wood, using Part 9 of the OBC, but also wood, steel and concrete design to Part 4.

We provide structural engineering design (and some construction services through a sister company) to architects, interior designers, contractors, and private homeowners that need the services of a structural engineer in order to obtain a building permit.

If you like house design and are good at structural design, then this might be interesting to you. But, please don't apply if you are looking for a firm that designs large buildings...that's not us! We are looking for someone who is truly interested in the kind of work that we do.

If you like small projects, are customer service oriented, and are hands-on and creative - problem solver - then this is a position for you.

Job REQUIRES the following:

1. Good understanding of how houses are built in North America (wood frame with siding or brick veneer). Good 3D spatial visualization skills are required.
2. Good knowledge of the 2006 Ontario Building Code, Part 9.
3. Ability to work with small residential contractors.
4. Reasonable AutoCAD skills and meticulous when documenting structural calculations.
5. Must have very good english language skills - report writing in english is a VERY big part of the job. This job would be very difficult for someone not schooled in english as a first language.
5. Candidate must have a college level diploma as a Structural Engineering Technologist or a bachelors degree as a Structural Engineer. Sorry, this is not a position for someone trained in another field.
7. Must be confident and dedicated personality who is willing to assume responsibility.

Please do not telephone, but respond by e-mail.  

Thank you.

Ken Davis, P. Eng.
Consulting Structural Engineer


No. of seats Minimum: 10, No. of Transactions: 50000 month, No. of Fields: 40 Approx, Rate: 18 INR, TAT: 22 Working Days. For more details please Visit our website -- Mailto- Call- 01662-655389. Posted Id- AKD007A006.

Land Surveyor Needed (Pakistan)

Establish official land boundaries and help determine the value of plots of land. Research deeds, write legal descriptions of land, measure plots of land, and collect information for maps and charts. May head up a survey party, where they are responsible for its activities and the accuracy of its work. Plan fieldwork, select survey reference points, determine the exact location of land features, and prepare survey reports. Select survey staffs, prepare budgets, and buy survey equipment.

Complete at least one college level course in land surveying; or engage in land surveying work as a land surveyor-in-training under the supervision of a licensed land surveyor

At least six years accumulated experience/education in land surveying work …apply directly

Tuesday, September 27, 2011


Canadian Economy is booming, new jobs are created and we need professionals to fill the void.

Canadian Immigration Firm, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Visit our site and complete a free assessment to see if you qualify.

Limited space available each year. 


Native Speaker ESL Teachers Needed (Thailand)


Contact us ASAP for an exciting career opportunity: 847-496-7919 ; 224-688-9755 
Skype: midwested


Construction-hands on-project manager (South West quarter of London-out to M25)

We're looking for a bright, hard-working & experienced foreman to be responsible for profitability and productivity at large domestic refurbishment projects, working closely with the managing director. The role is hands-on (on the tools in the short term) ideally as a carpenter / plumber / electrician to join our team of multi skilled tradesmen. We have worked booked for the next 6 months covering all trades. This is a potential long term position with the opportunity of full time employment in the future with a van provided for the right candidate. It's up to you how far you go within this business and we're looking for someone to help us get to the top and deal with the large amount of work we have coming up and be a real solid asset to the business. We have significant growth plans for 2012, encompassing the emerging renewable energy market, for which we are already well placed. If you're looking for just the short term, please stop reading here.

You must be able to work on your own initiative and also be part of a team - driven to the goals of that team and the business with the help of a bonus scheme. Main duties will be team management and task delegation, responsible for team productivity and also a hands on member of the labour force in the short term. A willingness to "muck in" where needed is essential. Candidates must have a proven track record working within residential properties and a full driving licence. Further academic qualifications would be an advantage. The work will involve working on high end residential properties therefore candidates should be highly experienced, with excellent communication skills, be well presented, trustworthy and have a personable nature.

Please respond with the following information (ideally a full CV):

• Full name 
• Contact number (preferably mobile)
• Email address
• Address (or town at least)
• Age
• Nationality
• Visa status
• Length of stay to date in U.K.
• Anticipated length of stay
• Details of experience with dates
• Qualifications

Forward CV and a covering letter to: please also view 

Take care 

Looking for an adventure? Teach English in China! (China - various locations)

ESL Teachers Direct are looking for bright and enthusiastic people to join our expanding team of teachers and teaching interns. We have placements throughout all of China in Kindergartens, primary schools, middle schools, high schools and private language centers. 

If you are successful in your application you will embark on the experience of a lifetime, teaching English as a second language to the next generation in China. Beginning September 2011 or February 2012, you will be given full training before commencing a 6 month --1 year contract. 

Before applying please consider the following;

• You must be strong willed; China's language and culture are vastly different to your own.

• You must be flexible. We always strive to place you at your preferred location / age group, but it is not always possible.

• You must be patient. Teaching a new language is not always easy and you must understand and work with this.

• You must have enough funds to cover your flights, initial visa application and first months living expenses.

Working for ESL Teachers Direct, these are some of the excellent benefits you can expect:

• A competitive salary with overtime pay and bonus structure

• Free furnished accommodation for the duration of your contract

• Visa provided by the education centre

• Airport collection and assistance settling in to your new surroundings. Including help setting up a bank account and buying a Chinese SIM card.

• Few working hours, giving plenty of free time to experience China

• And much more depending on the individual education centre

How to apply:

Please send a CV, recent photograph and covering letter to: - If we believe you are suitable one of our team will be in touch swiftly. 

Why choose ESL Teachers Direct?

Many teach and travel opportunities require you to pay, We dont. our services are completely free and there are no hidden fees.

We strive to provide you with the best placement based on your preferences. 

All of our team has extensive experience of living and working in China, you will be allocated a personal advisor who will be on hand to help you every step of the way, throughout your entire stay in China.

We are a registered and established British company with a good reputation, we pride ourselves on being honest from first application, through to the return flight home.


seeking Sales Manager for Classic Cars (Stockholm)

US Company seeking Sales Manager for Classic Cars
American Company from Chicago is seeking 
SALES MANAGER (multiple positions)

We are offering Classic Cars from USA for export worldwide such as
"American Muscle" cars from 60's and 70's but also older and newer models on demand.
Usually a car considered as "Classic" needs to be older than 25 years.
- knowledge and passion for Classic Cars
- minimum age 21
- minimum high school education
- fluent in LOCAL language (written/spoken)
- English language (written/spoken)
- basic knowledge of sales and import procedures
- basic computer/internet knowledge: Windows, E-mail, MS-Word, MS-Excel.
- mandatory: personal computer, cell phone, you have to live there already!

Please submit a resume in ENGLISH only!
Salary: starting with US$5,000/month plus commission

NOTE: you have to reside in the desired country/region already and not still living
in USA (or elsewhere!) but willing to relocate!

Please submit your current resume by email to: 

NOTE: NO phone calls please!
Just submit your resume and we'll get back to the right candidates by email and phone as well!

Australian Visa and Immigration

Hello and good afternoon,

If you are interested to live and work in Australia or if you are interested to study in Australia so i think you are in the right place. Just complete the online form listed below and we will let you know about your ability. OR you can call me at my mobile No listed below for more assistance.

Mobile. 00923218006702

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Account Executive for Small business sales (Flint)

We are looking NATIONWIDE for 75 enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minded, self-motivated individuals for an Independent Account Executive position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Extensive management opportunities are accessible. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. If you are looking to be your own boss, do not pass this one by. Bilingual persons are strongly encouraged to apply.
 Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
 Must be a success-driven self-starter.
 Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
 Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
Generate new business opportunities through company leads, networking, obtaining referrals and marketing calls. Our products include a Payroll Visa debit card and a Healthcare Discount cards. Conduct meetings with employers to customize Our Payroll Card and Medical Card Programs to meet their employees needs and enroll participating employees, and service accounts. This is a soft sale and the no cost to employers at all, we just need salespeople that know how to overcome objections and are sincere about making money and helping others at the same time.
This is 100% commission position plus bonuses and incentives for first 90 days, after first 90 day period a salary plus commission optional will be available.
This is 1099 position , you set your own hours , we will provide leads in your area, but you decide your daily duties. You in business for yourself. This is not a MLM scam type of opportunity, no recruiting of others encouraged or required.
The Expected Earnings for a full-time Account Executive should exceed six-figures, this is not a high pressure sale situations, We are marketing a product that over 60 million people in America need, at a very low cost to them. Experience group insurance salesman will do great, inexperience go-getters will do very well.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email resume to us at above
Or fax resume to 1-952-658-1774
Visit for more info:


Java Developers and Software Programmers ( All over U.S)

Urgent need for Java Developers and entry level programmers. If you are a student with Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering contact us for a great career in Software and Information Technology areas. We are looking for students with computer background and good knowledge in programming basics, excellent communication that includes both talking and listening, Good Organization Skills, Analytical skills.

Excellent opportunities are available for current students and recent grads. We can find you the dream job to establish yourself in a great career. Forward your updated resume right away.
Students with non - computer background like mechanical and electrical engineering can also apply with passion for learning computer programming and basic knowledge. We provide them training if necessary.
If your current visa status is OPT/CPT /H1B/Permanent Residency/ Citizen - contact us, if you are authorized to work in U.S.

Contact us for further details and inquiries e-mail :, Phone: 248-473-0720 x 108


Software Project Manager (Okemos, MI)

In this position, you are a Software Development Project Manager responsible for management of a software development team, the creation of an iterative software project plan, overseeing its successful execution, and for the timely delivery of a quality product.

* Deliver great products for our customers
* Works daily with the product manager, developers, QA, and other key product team members in setting product direction and strategy
* Works regularly with all functions of the organization in order to deliver great products on schedule
* Create and maintains a software release plan based on the needs of the project and team. This plan involves tasks, milestones, risk mitigation, testing, documentation, and training.
* Manages a software development team
* Works with the team to identify and communicate risks
* Works with the team to reduce risks (remove impediments)
* Understands and balances the tension between up-front specifications vs. iterative and incremental development
* Understand the products and how our customers work
* Organizes and efficiently facilitates team communications
* Organizes and efficiently facilitates cross team communications
* Learns and stays current on the latest changes in how to effectively manage software development teams and software engineering methodologies

Required Skills and Background:
* Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or closely related degree
* 2+ years software development experience writing or testing commercial software
* 2+ years project management experience on commercial software teams
* Experience with a variety of software development methodologies
* Excellent organizational and management skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
* Self-motivated and thrives in a team environment
* You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H-1B visa. TechSmith does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening.

Preferred Skills and Background:
* Experience with a variety of Agile software development methodologies
* Proven leadership skills in an agile software development environment
* Experience with user-centered design and usability practices
* Experience managing or writing web-based applications or web-hosted solutions is a big plus
* Experience managing product localization is a plus
* ScrumMaster certification or experience is a plus

Competitive based on skills and experience. This is a full-time position with the standard TechSmith benefits package including health insurance, PTO, 401(k) program, etc. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume and cover letter.

About TechSmith:
TechSmith is a software company based just outside of Lansing, Michigan in Okemos. Our software is innovative, fun and easy to use. And with over 200 smart, creative and hard-working employees, it just keeps getting better, and better. We're always looking for the latest and greatest in our software, and our employees. So who knows, maybe you'll come up with our next best thing?

INTERESTED? Apply online at:


Valet Parking Attendant (Kalamazoo, Mi)

The Gatsby is currently hiring part time Valet Parking Attendants. The Gatsby is the newest Restaurant and bar that will be opening its doors in late September. We are currently looking for responsible, friendly, and dedicated people to fill the position of parking attendant/valet.

Job Requirements:
-Previous Experience
-Must Have A Current Drivers License
-Must Provide Visa or Social Security Card
-Clean Driving Record
-Must be able to drive both Automatic & Manual vehicles
-Polite and Courteous

Please fill out an application at the following web site if you are interested in the position.

Take care and good luck

Computer Programmer- Entry Level (Norcross, GA 30071)

Concept Software & Services, Inc. - Norcross, GA 30071

Concept Software & Services, Inc. (CSS) is a US-based, privately held software Solutions Company with an impressive track record of providing value-added solutions and services to Fortune 5000 companies and government agencies. We are a comprehensive IT consulting practice with an emphasis in custom software development, IT Talent acquisition, training and customized product development.

Our employment internship program involves, hiring qualified Americans as interns and impart them with expertise on TIBCO Suite of products including TIBCO BW, SOA and Business Events (BE). The qualified resources get opportunity to work as developers and provide Professional services at various client locations across the United States. Our successful association with TIBCO solution providers has enabled us to provide our resources on different TIBCO projects. Several clients including T-Mobile Atlanta GA, UTI Portland OR, Symantec CA have shown confidence in our program and have been benefited.

We are currently looking for several individuals/College Graduates with Computer programming background to work as programming Interns or Entry level programmers. Ideal candidates should have completed Masters in Computer Technology, Information System, Computer applications or related IT technology areas and have some programming background/experience preferably in Java or other fields. The candidate should be US Citizen, Green Card Holder or eligible to work in United States under the OPT or CPT program.

Concept software will provide necessary relocation assistance, stay and a monthly allowance. Company can consider higher remuneration for skilled resources and will sponsor visa to eligible candidates at the end of internship program. We are starting new Internship-training program from Oct 3rd 2011. Interested candidates should send a resume with proof of work authorization to Call/write to Sonia at 678 261 7331 ( for more details on the program.

We at Concept Software are committed to getting qualified Americans back to work and retain niche jobs back in the United States and are only interested in serious candidates who have strong belief and potential to succeed.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Optician for Optometric Office (Santa Monica)

Our practice is looking for an experienced optician with exceptional customer service and sales skills. The position is Full Time with possible Saturday mornings and one weekday off.

Requirements for this position include:
- Personable, have high energy, motivated, great multi tasking skills, and have a professional appearance
- 2+ years experience in the Optometric field
- Knowledge of VSP/Eyefinity, MES, EYEMED
- Help patients select frames by offering commentary on styles, colors, coordinating frames with facial and eye measurements.
- Knowledge of lens options and ability to evaluate patients visual and lifestyle requirements
- Must know how to adjust frames on patients and make minor repairs
- Training patients with insertion and removal of contact lenses
- Experience with Officemate/Examwriter is preferred but not required

We offer very friendly and outgoing work environment, highly competitive salary plus benefits. 

Take care

Merchant Services (Brooklyn/Manhattan, New york USA) is looking for reps that can go on warm appointments in Manhattan and Brooklyn, must have a experience in the industry

Estimated FIRST YEAR INCOME. . .. . .$60,000-$85,000
Estimated SECOND YEAR INCOME... $85,000-$120,000
Estimated THIRD YEAR INCOME. . .... $120,000-$180,000


Compensation: $25,000 - $250,000


Experience necessary
$$ Residual Income (recurring revenue)
$$ Bonus
$$ Commissions
$$ Possible Base Salary, depending on production goals.

Inside & Outside sales reps wanted for the Bank Card Industry. Mega M, LLC. ( is seeking energetic, motivated and confident people. Contact business owners locally and nationally. Assist our existing and future clients to accept electronic payment such as Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover. Applicant must speak well and have an outgoing personality.

Presentation Designer (Midtown West, United States)

Full time graphic designer wanted for presentation design firm. This is a design intensive position. We are looking for creative talent who can use Photoshop and Illustrator to deliver great looking PowerPoint presentations and print collateral. We're a group of serious graphic designers who push corporate presentations beyond what people normally expect from PowerPoint (embedded Flash and video, custom designed backgrounds, custom illustrations, etc). Our clients expect superior design and varied custom layouts.

Designer must have a thorough knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as an open-mindedness about MS PowerPoint. Print, web, or other graphic design experience is essential.

Candidate Qualifications
- Minimum of several years' professional graphic design experience
- Strong graphic design portfolio
- PowerPoint experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with corporate clients
- "Client-ready", professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with clients
- Part-time to full-time availability including at least partial availability during business hours

Software Skills
- Adobe Photoshop
- Illustrator
- PowerPoint
- Word

No applications will be considered without an accompanying portfolio or sample url.

You must have a valid United States unrestricted work visa to apply for this position. ProPoint is not able to sponsor a foreign worker for this position. Only those applicants being considered will be contacted. We are not able to confirm receipt of resumes.

View our web site:

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Free immigration and Visa Assessements

Since 2003 VisaHQ, Inc. has provided online visa services and U.S. passport solutions enabling travelers to apply online for visas to virtually any country in the world. Using unmatched, cutting-edge online technologies customers can apply for travel visas simply by filling out one universal, 100% paperless electronic form. We can also obtain, renew, replace or add pages to passports for U.S. Citizens.

For more details just visit our website link or you can call me at 3218006702 for more details.


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cheaper UK Visa Solution

If you are thinking About Quick, Easy and Cheaper UK Visa Solution, You are at right Place!

Visa-Visa is a leading UK based company simplifying UK Visa Process since the year of establishment. Visa-Visa is in to business since more than five years, working with major tourist agencies of UK. When you are looking for Visa Consultancy, Visa-Visa is No1 Favorite choice for UK. Visa-Visa has created 3 step simple processes to get any type of Visa for UK. We help you for all type of Visa like Business Visa, Tourist Visa, Residence Visa, Work Permit, Work Visa, Residence Visa, Residence Permit, and Travel Visa.

Visa-Visa is a leading Immigration expert providing Visa consultancy for private and corporate clients locally and worldwide. We provide complete solution starting with your inquiry for Visa to follow-up, collecting required documents, getting Visa and many more. Moreover, we provide after Visa service when you arrived to new country and if you have plans for Visa extension and citizenship.

When you are with Visa-Visa, you can expect 100% Visa Approval guarantee from embassies and that again with very nominal and competitive prices.

We realized that lots of people get in to trouble with these complex Immigration law. To come out of all these, we have decided to develop UK's premier Immigration solution for all who are looking for Business Visa Tourist Visa, Residence Visa, Work Permit, Work Visa, Residence Visa, Residence Permit and Travel Visa to UK.

How Visa-Visa Works?
Visa-Visa has developed its own process for their clients to get visa in easy steps. This process includes three sample steps.

Step: 1 – Compete Secure Application
Step: 2 – Mail Supporting Documents
Step: 3 – Receive Passport and Visa

Why Visa-Visa?

Visa-Visa is always giving best and be the leader, when it comes to customer service part. Here are all those points which Makes Visa-Visa No1 Visa Consultancy among all.

• When you submit your data, form and required documents; Rest of the things are taken care by Visa-Visa, That means now No more requirement of Driving, Parking and Standing in Lines to embassy.
• We have Dedicated Call center with 24 x 7 supports. For all inquiries and follow-up you can call us any time. We are always ready to help you.

• We respect your time value always, so accordingly we have setup our automatic system in such a way that you always get real-time updates through mail.
• Our team has wide experience in Immigration and Visa processes, we can guarantee you for accuracy, privacy and security of you data.
• Also, the most important benefit of taking Service from Visa-Visa is our affordable consultancy. We have most completive prices in market and again with world class quality service.
So if you are thinking about UK, Just call us, or Contact us. We will be delighted to give you world class UK Visa Immigration Service Consultancy. Ltd.
Suite 303,
Rivington House,
82 Great Eastern Street,
London EC2A 3JF

About LIVE IN australia

Our Mission

"Revolutionising the immigration process through innovation and extraordinary service."

LIVE IN is Australia's leading Online Immigration Advice Service, with thousands of satisfied customers in more than 200 countries.

LIVE IN delivers affordable and convenient immigration solutions using advanced internet technologies designed to provide you with direct access to expert immigration advice and assistance at a fraction of the cost of using a traditional legal service.

The Online Immigration Revolution

LIVE IN has taken immigration services into the 21st century by utilising technology to eliminate the barriers which have prevented thousands of people from accessing professional immigration advice at an affordable level.

Our Services

Regardless of the level of immigration assistance you need, LIVE IN has a convenient and affordable service to suit your requirements.

GPO Box 71
Melbourne VIC 3001

Travel the World Visas Inc.

Welcome to Travel the World Visas, Inc. We are a visa and passport agency in Washington, DC that helps international travelers obtain their foreign visa, passport, U.S. birth certificate, international driver’s permit or other travel documents in a fast or expeditious manner.  We can obtain passports on the same day we receive your application and most visas within 24 to 48 Hours.  We have excellent working relationship with the consulates/embassies, representing different international governments, the U.S. State Department and Washington Passport Agency and have the experience to walk you through any passport, visa, or document situation. Our office is located minutes from the embassies/consulates, Washington Passport Agency and the U.S. State Department.

We have worked with numerous travel agencies, tour operators, individuals, missionary organizations, colleges/universities, churches, government agencies, law firms, non-profit organizations, and corporations.  Our primary objective is to ensure our clients’ international travel documents (U.S. passports, foreign entry visas, etc.) are processed timely and efficiently. The job is challenging, as we deal with customer demands, deadlines and special requests (sometime, next to impossible!), but we love to work with travelers to make their travel planning a more convenient and stress free experience.

Aside from processing foreign entry visas and passports, we also obtain international driver’s permits, certified copies of the birth certificates and, document retrieval, authentication and legalization (which is the final step before you file a document overseas) - this is a great service for law firms and companies that do international filing for Intellectual Property.  You do not have to deal with different companies!  We know that your time is precious. 

Travel the World Visas is dedicated to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. We pride ourselves on quality service in a timely fashion. Personalized service is always provided to all our customers.  An Account Manager would be assigned to each individual customer to assist and take care of all the international travel details and needs.  Our success relies on our unsurpassed commitment to deliver quality service at a reasonable price.

Travel the World Visas’ goal is to ease the customers from the stress of visa, passport, and document processing.  We are just one phone call away.  We know the frustrations in dealing with embassies and government agencies, so let us assist you with your next international travel and support your document needs.
Please call us toll-free at 1-866-886-VISA (8472) or e-mail us at and we will be glad to answer your inquiries. 

Thank you and we look forward to serving you for your next international trip.


TN Visa Experts

As the founders of TN Visa Expert, we have created a service that significantly eliminates the trials and tribulations of obtaining a TN-1 Visa, which allows legal employment in the United States. We have been in operation since 2004 after personally experiencing the exhaustive predicament of obtaining the TN-1 Visa.
Our personal experiences include dealing with a denial of admissions, reviewing other TN Visa self-help products, obtaining legal counsel, and re-applying a second time and finally, gaining admission into the U.S. We have been exposed to the stress, frustration, and cost associated with trying to successfully obtain this type of visa, as well as trying to understand which methods work and don't work at the border inspection points.

We realized that there must be a better, less time-consuming and more cost-effective source of quality information on the process, and the "do's and don'ts" associated with various application options. Such a product would have to be focused only on immigration information applicable to the TN Visa. The product would have to provide quality reliable information, strategies for common problems, clarification of common misconceptions, and a simple method to create the application versus only reprinting publicly available forms and facts. As a result, we teamed up with expert U.S. Immigration Attorneys to come up with TN Visa Expert Kit as a low cost, yet highly effective source of reliable information for Canadian, U.S. and Mexican TN-1 Visa applicants.

The initial research for TN Visa Expert was actually done as part of our own attempts to get admitted to the US under TN-1! Over time, we became more and more involved in helping friends, family and other acquaintances in obtaining their TN1 Visas. These interactions helped us to gather a large amount of information about what works in various situations. We have also found trusted Immigration Attorneys who provide excellent legal advice to ensure you are successful living and working in the U.S. Click here to view the TN Visa Expert Lawyer Network. We are not lawyers; we provide valuable information to help you with your success.

Since then, we have reviewed hundreds of TN Visa Application cases, and have also performed comprehensive studies on why people get denied in various situations. Conveniently located in California, we are locally exposed to the largest population centers and most densely concentrated areas of TN Visa holders in the United States.


USA Green Card Lottery Program

USA Green Card was founded in 1997 and is located in Boston, Massachusetts.

We are the leading worldwide organization dedicated to the professional management of Diversity Immigrant Visa ("Green Card") Lottery applications.

We have helped thousands of individuals and families from every country of the world to realize their dreams of legally and permanently living and working in the United States through successful participation in the Green Card Lottery.

Our extensive experience and unsurpassed dedication to customer service sets us apart from all other visa program services. Our professional staff is highly qualified and invests great time and effort in the careful preparation and review of every application to satisfy the stringent requirements established by the US Government.

What can you expect when you hire our services? When you trust USA Green Card with your Diversity Visa application, we promise to handle your entire visa program participation process, from start to finish. We will:

  • collect all required data;
  • review your case individually to verify your eligibility;
  • collect and prepare/scan all required photos;
  • review your completed application for completeness and accuracy;
  • prepare your electronic visa program entry;
  • allow you to track the progress of your application through access to an online database;
  • notify you of your application results by mail and email; and
  • guide you through the visa paperwork process after your visa is granted.

Let USA Green Card help you apply to the Green Card Lottery today and we may welcome you to the United States tomorrow!

USA Green Card
Astor Station
PO Box 231117
Boston, MA  02123-1117

Passport and Visa Expeditors

A Briggs was founded in 1987 and we’ve processed more than one million travel documents since then. Our passport and visa specialists answer all calls within three rings and there are no recorded messages. Clients may also email or chat live with one of our team members.

Our headquarters are in downtown Washington, D.C., just minutes from all embassies and the U.S. Passport Agency. We also have client service centers in Boston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Houston, Little Rock, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle as well as processing centers throughout the country. A Briggs is an active member of the American Society of Travel Agents, the National Business Travel Association, and the U.S. Tour Operations Association.

We don’t like to brag, but we’ve been quoted in the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and in October 2007, A Briggs scored the highest out of 5 passport expeditors independently tested by Travel and Leisure Magazine. The respected calls us “The Nation’s Top Visa Specialists.”

We like our staff to be happy and comfortable while they negotiate the stressful red tape involved in securing your passport or visa as quickly as possible. It's the least we can do and it’s working. It’s no coincidence that A Briggs was selected “Best Place to Work in Greater Washington, DC” by the Washington Business Journal.

Still need more convincing? Then please read this unsolicited testimonial from one of our customers:
“Imagine my horror when three days before my scheduled flight, I discovered that my passport was missing. My hopes of seeing my wife and my children in Japan were dashed. But then I saw the A. Briggs web site advertising a four-day service. Although skeptical, I thought it was worth a try.
The people at a Briggs were incredibly efficient, courteous, and delivered a replacement passport just as promised. In addition, they were quite patient with my frequent calls to track my order. Because of their efforts, I was able to make my scheduled flight to Japan, and see my family one last time before deploying to the Gulf.

Here at A Briggs, we secure expedited passports and travel visas for international travelers like Dr. Williamson every day. That's all we do and we do it very well.

If you need help obtaining a new or replacement passport or a travel visa, call one of our friendly customer representatives toll-free on 1-800-806-0581 or order your passport securely online. You won’t be sorry you chose A Briggs.

Kesha Lindsay
1230 Peachtree Street NE
Suite 1942
Atlanta, GA 30309
(P) 404-592-2353

Prince Visa Services

The founder of our company "Prince Hayder Ali"- started Prince Visa Service from a small office in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Now with Offices in Bradford, London and Leicester - Prince Visa Service are the leading Middle East visa obtainers in the UK     

Prince Visa Service is a passport/visa agency based in London, UK. The company was started by Prince Hayder Ali in 1978 after diversifying from his travel agency business.

The company progressed rapidly as such services were hardly available and virtually non-existent. People had no time to queue for hours and take time off work. Facing visa formalities was an irritating and arduous task and Prince Visa Service was able to offer a door-to-door visa service.

Today Prince Visa Service is the leading visa agent for Saudi Arabia together with affiliations with the French, Indian and Canadian High commissions. We are able to assist most nationals resident in the UK with their Visa and passport requirements. Our clients include major travel agents, corporate clients as well as individuals.

Since we operate as a postal service, our overheads are much lower than our competitors. Hence we are able to pass these savings onto our customers. Our ever-increasing customer base is testament to our strategy. We are able to provide you with service that is second to none and at a price that can't be beaten.

Our website has been designed to make visa processing simpler. We have provided you with a wealth of information on each country's visa requirement together with all the necessary application forms. And all this for FREE!

Now there is no need to queue for hours and fight with visa formalities. We do it all for you. Remember you get the "royal treatment with Prince Visa Service"!
Prince Visa Service Ltd
PO BOX 65131

020 7730 1207
Phone0844 840 5007
Fax0844 840 5006

Visa Services

Since 2003, Inc. has provided online visa services and U.S. passport solutions enabling travelers to apply online for visas to virtually any country in the world. Using unmatched, cutting-edge online technologies customers can apply for travel visas simply by filling out one universal, 100% paperless electronic form. We can also obtain, renew, replace or add pages to passports for U.S. Citizens.
Focus – As VisaHQ's registered trademark name suggests we provide travel documents solutions. We are dedicated to excellence in one channel of business it is what we do best. Unlike other companies in our industry we have determined not to offer customers products such as cell phone rental, calling cards, anti-jet-lag pills, etc. As part of VisaHQ's commitment to assisting travelers we offer free access the world's most comprehensive visa requirements database, our indispensable customs regulations database and the largest online directory of Embassy and Consulate contact information. To learn more about the history of please see our company timeline or fact sheet. Inc.
Embassy Row
2005 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20036

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Schengen Accord, EU Work Permits and Naturalization

The "Schengen Agreement" (formally known as the Schengen Accord) is a treaty between many European countries that allows exchange of law enforcement data between their agencies via a centralized database. The treaty is not restricted to European Union countries only, so non-EU countries (such as Norway and Iceland) also are part of the zone.

A visitor who qualifies for a Schengen visa may travel throughout all countries that are signatories to the Accord. Switzerland and Cyprus are likely to become signatories in the very near future.

Please Note: Some EU countries - such as the United Kingdom and Ireland - are NOT part of the Schengen Zone, so a Schengen visa will NOT allow entry into those countries! Romania and Bulgaria might qualify within "several years," but these newest EU States are currently struggling to comply with the requirements to qualify for inclusion into the Schengen Zone.

Countries in the Schengen area include: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden. In December 2007, the following countries were added: the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, and Slovenia. Visitors to these countries who need a visa should consider a Schengen visa when traveling, especially for business purposes.

Entry into and travel throughout Europe with a Schengen Visa
It is important to note that the (standard) maximum allowable stay in Schengen countries is 90 days for all member countries within any six-month period. This means that, for example, if a business visitor with a Schengen visa enters Germany on 01 April and stays for 30 days (until 30 April), they may only spend up to 60 more days (for a total of 90) in all Schengen countries before 01 October, including re-entry to Germany. In exceptional cases visas can also be issued for periods of one or two years.

Schengen visas should be obtained from the consulate of the member country where a visitor plans entry into the Schengen zone and is likely to spend most of his or her time.
A multiple-entry Schengen visa allows you to enter into the country which issues you the visa, and you may then travel freely throughout all Schengen countries. It is assumed that you will spend most of your time in the country which issued the visa to you, but it is not a requirement. Some countries are much easier to obtain a Schengen from, in practice, although the process is supposed to be standardized.

It is therefore possible, for another example, to obtain a Schengen visa via the Italian or Spanish consluates, enter that country, and then immediately travel to France and spend most of your time there. However, countries which notice this practice may in the future deny a Schengen application to people they feel are a risk of abusing the intent of Schengen visas.

In the example just described, Sweden or Hungary would have the right to deny an application if they wish to, while other countries such as Denmark or the Czech Republic retain the right to grant permission, if they wish. Each signatory to the Schengen Accord may decide to grant or deny an application to a person based upon that individual's historical record of behavior and travel in any other member country. So, it is generally advisable to avoid this practice as much as possible to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
In December 2007 the Schengen Zone was significantly expanded to include many new EU countries. There are also plans to expand by several more countries in the near future. This news item includes some related Schengen information that will likely be of interest:


Immigration to Austria

This guide is aimed at employers. We apologise for lack of any Austrian guides optimised for employees, agents, or investors – if you fall into one of these categories, please feel free to contact us for advice (although you may find that this guide answers many of your questions).

Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us at our Riga, Latvia office for assistance.
Recent political developments in Austria have many companies wary of bringing non-EEA nationals into Austria. However, for all the political hot air, there hasn't been any actual change in immigration law or procedure. Properly formatted and documented applications will still be approved irrespective of the nationality of the candidate.

How long will it take to get an employee on site with an Austrian work permit?
The supporting documentation needed is quite extensive and can take some time to collect, it must be submitted in German, so translations should be taken into both time and financial budgets. Once the application has been lodged, processing usually takes about 7 weeks.

When the work permit is approved the candidate must apply for a residence visa to travel to Austria and start work.

Can my company obtain Austrian work permits?
There are two possible ways for the candidate to be employed with a work permit:
As the direct employee of an Austrian company, this is a Sicherungsbescheinigung (Secured work certificate) application.

As the employee of a foreign company that is providing services to an Austrian company. This foreign company may not be a recruitment agency and must produce a service contract as part of the application. In this scenario, an Austrian accountant must administer the payrolling of the candidate to ensure that all tax and social security is duly paid. This is an Entsendebewilligung (Assignment permit) application.
Does the candidate qualify for an Austrian work permit?

The candidate must be shown to have sufficient experience to fill the position.
If the application is for an assignment permit then the candidate should have at least 6-12 months experience with the service provider, to justify the claim that they have experience with the company's systems.

How do I apply for an Austrian work permit?
Once the application is assembled – which can take some time – The application can be lodged at the local AMS (Arbeitsmarktservice), where it will be processed.
Once the work permit application is approved, the candidate will need to make a residence visa application in their usual country of residence. The candidate will probably need to present a police clearance certificate and an original birth certificate to be granted this visa, so it is worthwhile assembling these documents in advance.

Austrian work permit FAQs
What is the difference between a work permit and a visa?
A work permit is permission for a company to employ a foreign worker given by the labour authorities. It does not allow the candidate to travel to or reside in Austria. Once the work permit has been approved the candidate should apply for a residence visa (type D), a scengen (type C) visa is not sufficient to take up employment with a work permit.
What is the difference between "body shopping" and providing a service?
It is not possible to obtain a work permit for a candidate who is being body shopped, but it is possible for a candidate under a contract to provide services. The key differences are:
The sponsor may not be a recruitment agency.

The staff remain on the payroll and line management of the service provider.
The services are above and beyond that of just a contractor – e.g. consultants assisting in the installation of a propriety product sold to a client.

The services provided must be shown to be in the normal run of operations for the service provider.

What elements should be included in a service contract to ensure that it is suitable for a work permit application?

A provision of service contract should include the following elements:
The day to day line management of the consultants remains with the service provider
It should include warranted deliverables.

It should cover the entire period for which the permit is required.
It should be signed by both parties, and on the client headed paper. for more information.

Immigration to Italy

The Italian work permit scheme is administered regionally, so implementation differs significantly depending on the exact destination within Italy.

Italian work permits must be sponsored by an Italian company. They cannot be applied for directly by a potential employee or by an agency.

Processing times vary between regions, but the average is about two months.
Italy does not recognise the Van der Elst ruling of the EU court. If you would like further details, please contact us.

Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us at our Riga, Latvia office for assistance.

For more assistance visit

Netherlands Working Holiday Visas

Working Holiday visas are not generally appropriate for filling vacancies so senior that you would otherwise consider a full work permit; they are only available for citizens of Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The intention behind the scheme is to allow young (age 18-30) Australians, Canadians and New Zealanders to visit the Netherlands for up to 12 months and to permit them to supplement their income by working during their holiday, which should be their main purpose of travel.

The Netherlands are keen that working holidaymakers do not become destitute and thus risk becoming a burden on the state, so would-be working holidaymakers need to show that they have at least AUD$3,000 to bring with them to support themselves, if htey already have a return air ticket. Those who only have a single-way ticket should provide evidence of funds exceeding AUD$6,000. Furthermore, WHV candidates are expected to take out insurance to cover possible medical expenses during their working holiday.
Netherlands working holiday visa applications are generally straightforward and can be downloaded from the websites of the Royal Netherlands Embassies in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Candidates will not usually need professional advice and assistance in applying for a Netherlands working holiday visa.

On arrival in the Netherlands, working holidaymakers must:
Report to the local Alien's police within the first eight days and apply for a residence permit (MVV) (the visa alone lets you travel to but does not let you live in the Netherlands

Apply for a temporary employment permit in respect of each temporary job offered (the temporary permits are employer-specific)

Apply for a Tax File number by registering at the Local Town hall
Candidates wishing to obtain a Netherlands Working Holiday Visa should contact the Royal Netherlands Embassy in their country of residence where they can also request an application form.

Just visit for more info.

Residence Permits and Naturalization (Netherlands)

The Netherlands Embassy must obtain approval for the issuance of a temporary residence permit from the immigration authorities in the Netherlands. It is important that you apply for the temporary residence permit at least three months prior to your intended stay in the Netherlands. If you will not be working you will need to show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while you are living in the Netherlands.

If one is working and holding a valid work permit and holds a temporary residence visa (MVV) for three years, then one may be able to gain permanent residency in the Netherlands.


How do I apply for a Netherlands Work Permit?

Unless the candidate is exempted from the MVV requirement (ie. is a national of: any EU country, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Canada or the United States), the first stage of the process requires the candidate to make an application for a temporary residence permit/visa (MVV) through his/her local Royal Netherlands embassy. can then lodge a work permit application on your behalf at the Regional Employment Board (RBA), who approves it initially and passes it to the National Employment Board (AFB)/Arbeitsbureau, who makes the final decision after having considered the national and EC labour markets. There is a separate employment office that considers highly-skilled IT professional work permit applications. When the work permit is approved, the residence permit is issued by the Embassy and the candidate may then travel to the Netherlands and begin working.

Where no MVV is required, the candidate can enter the Netherlands by producing the work permit together with their passport. Note that non-visa nationals may travel to the Netherlands to attend business meetings whilst their work permit is being processed, but they may not begin working, of course, until the work permit is approved.

Visit for more details.

Netherlands immigration - Can my company obtain Netherlands work permits?

As the employer, you can obtain a Dutch work permit for a non-EU national if:

You are a Netherlands-based and registered company

You are an EEA company that is providing services to a Netherlands company. If you fall into this category, you must outsource the administration of the candidate's remuneration to a Netherlands accountant. Unfortunately, you cannot normally apply for a Netherlands work permit if you are a Staff Agency / Recruitment company. You will have to provide a copy of the contract to provide services between the EEA company and the Dutch client.
The candidate must be paid more than the agreed minimum wage for the type of work being performed, which is generally at least 3-4,000 EURO per month in the case of IT professionals. Companies who fail to comply with this legislation are unlikely to be granted work permits for a further five years.

Visit for more assistance.

Immigration to Netherlands

The Netherlands have experienced sustained growth over the past several years partly due to its favourable position within Europe and its flexible labour force. It remains an attractive country for investment and for foreign nationals to work.

Before an employer can apply for a Netherlands work permit for a non-EEA national, it is normally necessary to show that attempts have been made to fill the position from the local and EEA labour markets. These attempts should include advertising in national newspapers, websites, industry publications, etc. However, the local employment service, or Arbeitsamt, will run searches for EU nationals with the appropriate skills by using the European Employment Services placement network (EURES). Usually Dutch employers should also have looked into training existing employees.

A few years ago the local Dutch labour authorities recognised certain shortages in some types of IT and Telecoms skills and work permit applications could be lodged for relevant IT / Telecoms positions without showing details of the above detailed recruitment search. Due to the current IT situation in Europe, it is not as easy to obtain work permits for IT professionals but it is still easier to do so in comparison to other highly-skilled occupations, and usually does not involve the need to advertise.

Unfortunately, the application process for Netherlands work permits often means that candidates can not even visit the Netherlands to attend meetings while the Netherlands work permit application is being processed, unless they are non-visa nationals.
One attractive aspect of employing foreign nationals in the Netherlands is that many will qualify to receive 35% of their income tax-free. The effect of this is to make the overall tax burden similar to that faced in the UK.

After having lived in the Netherlands for three years on a work permit it is often possible for an individual to obtain permanent residence. Thereafter they are free to take up any lawful employment and no longer require an employer-sponsored work permit.

For more details visit

Netherlands Immigration

This Netherlands immigration guide is aimed at employers, as only employers can apply for work permits for non-EU nationals. We apologise for lack of information for those who wish to become self-employed in the Netherlands. If this is the case, please feel free to complete the form below to contact us for advice. If you are looking for a job in the Netherlands, we would suggest you contact local employers as we are not a recruitment agency. However, individuals from Australia, New Zealand, and Canada may be particularly interested in our guide on working holiday visas below.

Employers with inquiries for our services may

contact us at our Riga, Latvia office for assistance.

European Union immigration and Visas

For non-EU nationals wishing to work in the European Union

During 2007 and 2008, the European Union has proposed and begun development of a work permit scheme that would allow citizens from outside of the EU to enter the EU for skilled work. Currently, the possibility of this scheme being approved seems good, but estimates are that it will not be available until at least 2011.

We maintain a section of our website for European Immigration News in which updates to the Europen Union Blue Card will appear when more information becomes available.
Until such a scheme is passed, people from outside of the Euopean Union and the EEA will need to persue more traditional, exisiting immigration routes.

For EU nationals wishing to work in other EU countries

If you are a national of an EU member state that was a part of the EU before May 1, 2004 (these are: Luxemburg, Belgium, Ireland, Germany, France, Sweden, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, UK, Iceland) you should normally be allowed to live and work in any other of these countries. You will need a valid identity card or passport.

Within the first year of joining, the Eastern European EU member states that joined in 2004 (the Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary) had unrestricted rights to live and work only in Sweden, the UK and Ireland. The remaining old EU countries kept most or all restrictions in place that prevented new EU member state workers from easily working there. Since this time, many restrictions have been lifted. Under the terms of the EU treaty, all restrictions must be lifted for a new member state no more than seven years after it joins the EU.

There were no restrictions on workers from the other two EU member states (Cyprus and Malta) that joined in 2004.

When Romania and Bulgaria joined on 01 January 2007 (forming the current EU 27), restrictions were kept in place in most countries, including the UK and Ireland, but were eased or unlimited in some others.
EU nationals from old member states wishing to work in new EU member states will have to check with each country regarding their ability to work there. Some new Member States have chosen to impose equivalent restrictions on the nationals of Member States that have themselves imposed restrictions.
The rest of this guide pertains only to workers from EU countries who have the right to work and live freely in other EU countries!
4 Dyers Buildings
London, EC1N 2JT

Tel: +44 (0)344 991 9222
Fax: +44 (0)845 127 4394

Immigration to Luxembourg

Citizens of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA) can live and work in Luxembourg without the need for a work permit.

Employers looking for workers are legally required to notify any job vacancy to the Department of Employment (Administration de l'Emploi). An application for a work permit should be lodged before entry to Luxembourg territory with the Department of Employment.
If you live outside the EU/EEA, the following paperwork must be provided to apply for a work permit:
  • A certified copy of the applicant's full passport
  • A certified copy of all relevant professional diplomas
  • An explanatory letter from the prospective employer confirming the employment
  • The applicant's CV
  • A certified copy of the employment contract
The Department of Employment reserves the right to request any additional documents while processing the application. The application process takes from 4 to 12 weeks.
Upon receipt of a confirmation letter, the applicant should apply for a visa at the Luxembourg Embassy of his country of residence, or the Belgian Embassy in countries where Luxembourg is not directly represented.

If you would like further details, please contact us.
Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us at our Riga, Latvia office for assistance.
4 Dyers Buildings
London, EC1N 2JT

Tel: +44 (0)344 991 9222
Fax: +44 (0)845 127 4394

Malaysia immigration

Malaysia, with a range of beautiful living environments from beach resorts to highlands, offers a wonderful place for immigration. Now, potential immigrants have an even greater reason to choose Malaysia: the government's Malaysia My Second Home program. This program is especially beneficial for retirees looking to immigrate to a warm climate with a low cost of living. If this is what you are looking for, immigration to Malaysia could be for you!

Malaysia My Second Home Programme


When applying for a Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) visa the following conditions must be met:
  • Applicants below 50 years of age are required to show proof of liquid assets worth a minimum of RM 500,000 and offshore income of RM 10,000 per month
  • Applicants aged 50 and above must show proof of RM 350,000 in liquid assets and off shore income of RM 10,000 per month
  • New applicants who have purchased properties worth at least RM 1 million may qualify for a lower fixed deposit amount


For successful applicants who have received a "conditional approval letter" from Immigration Department of Malaysia the following additional conditions must be met:

Below 50 years of age

  • Open a fixed deposit account of RM 300,000
  • After a period of one year, the participant can withdraw up to RM 150,000 for approved expenses relating to the purchase of a home, education for children in Malaysia and health care
  • Must maintain a minimum balance of RM 150,000 from the second year onwards and throughout the stay in Malaysia under the My Second Home Programme
  • For approved applicants who have purchased and own property worth RM 1 million and above in Malaysia are subject to a basic fixed deposit requirement of RM 150,000 on condition that the property has been fully paid all legal ownership documents have been issued

Aged 50 years and above

May either:
  • Open a fixed deposit account of RM 150,000; or
  • Show proof of government approved pension funds of RM 10,000 per month
After one year, MM2H visa holders who fulfill the fixed deposit requirement can withdraw up to RM 50,000 for approved expenses relating to purchasing a home, educating children in Malaysia, and health care.
MM2H visa holders must maintain a minimum balance of RM 100,000 from the second year onwards and throughout his/her stay in Malaysia under this programme
Approved participants who have purchased and owned property which were bought at RM 1 million and above in Malaysia are eligible for a fixed deposit requirement of RM 100,000, on condition that the property has been fully paid and all legal ownership documents have been issued.

Other Requirements

All applicants and their dependents are required to submit a medical report from any private hospital or registered clinic in Malaysia.

Health Insurance

MM2H visa holders and their dependents must have valid medical insurance coverage that can be used in Malaysia (exemptions may apply for people who face difficulties obtaining health insurance due to their age or medical condition).
4 Dyers Buildings
London, EC1N 2JT

Tel: +44 (0)344 991 9222
Fax: +44 (0)845 127 4394

Japan immigration have now launched a service to provide work permits for IT and telecomms professionals to move to Japan. This is limited to candidates with job offers in Japan, to companies who are able to get a Certificate of Eligibility.

We do not currently publish a guide to Japan work permits, but would be happy to assist if you need a Japanese work permit – for yourself or an employee


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Immigration to Sweden

Sweden is a global leader in the mobile telecoms sector. It has a need for skilled telecoms engineers, but many are deterred by Sweden's very high tax rates. However, it is possible to avoid these taxes by limiting your or your employee's stay in Sweden to no more than 180 days in a year. In some circumstances staff on short term contracts can also be paid via a service company in a low tax jurisdiction.

Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us at our Riga Latvia and London office for more details.

4 Dyers Buildings
London, EC1N 2JT
Tel: +44 (0)344 991 9222
Fax: +44 (0)845 127 4394

Immigration to France, French Work Permits

This guide is aimed at employers. We apologise for lack of any French immigration guides optimised for employees, agents, or investors – if you fall into one of these categories, please feel free to contact us for advice (although you may find that this guide answers many of your questions).

Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us at our London or Latvia office for assistance.

4 Dyers Buildings
London, EC1N 2JT
Tel: +44 (0)344 991 9222
Fax: +44 (0)845 127 4394

Family and dependants (Spain immigration)

Spouses and children
The accompanying spouse and children should be named on the application of the employee's Spanish work permit application, as the Ministry of Labor will approve the employee and family members together. Once the work permit application is approved, the family's visa applications can be filed simultaneously with the employee's visa application.

Unmarried Partners (opposite sex)

Spain will not grant unmarried partners dependant visas regardless of the length of time the couple have been together and whether or not they have children.

Unmarried Partners (same sex)
Spain will not grant the same sex partner a dependant visa.

Ability to Work

Spouses and dependents are not granted immediate Spanish work authorization as a derivative status of the employee. Spouses and children must obtain their own work visas in order to secure employment in Spain.

4 Dyers Buildings
London, EC1N 2JT
Tel: +44 (0)344 991 9222
Fax: +44 (0)845 127 4394

Immigration to Spain

This guide is aimed at employers. We apologise for lack of any Spanish guides optimised for employees, agents, or investors – if you fall into one of these categories, please feel free to contact us for advice (although you may find that this guide answers many of your questions).

Employers with inquiries for our services may contact us for assistance.

4 Dyers Buildings
London, EC1N 2JT
Tel: +44 (0)344 991 9222
Fax: +44 (0)845 127 4394

Investment and Self-Employment visas to Germany

Ernst & Young asked 500 businessmen worldwide to list the most sought-after investment locations. In their survey, Germany was number one in Europe and ranked third overall, trailing only behind China and the USA.

You are eligible for this type of visa if you invest one million euro and create ten new German jobs.
Some advantages:
  • You have the same rights as German citizens, whatever type of company you are establishing.
  • You do not need a German associate or guarantor.
  • After the business has been establisehd for three years, you and your family may receive unlimited residence permits. These will allow you to enter Germany any time you wish. for more details.


How to apply for permanent residence in Germany

As of the 1 January 2005 introduction of the new German Immigration Act, foreigners need only obtain a German residence permit, which gives them the right to work, rather than separate residence and work permits. Citizens of the US, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, and Switzerland may apply for their residence and work permit while remaining in Germany as visitors. Citizens of these countries, however, are not allowed to work in Germany until after their work and residence permit application is approved.

Citizens of most other countries are required to apply for and obtain a residence and work permit prior to entering Germany at their German consulate.

The procedure as of 1 January 2005 is as follows:
Stage 1: The residence permit application (which also provides access to the labour market) for the candidate is received by the German embassy in the country where the candidate lives.

Stage 2: The Embassy passes the application to the immigration office (the Auslaenderbehoerde) in the place where the job is to take place for initial approval. The immigration office, in cooperation with the local employment office (the Arbeitsamt) that issues the permission, makes its decision.

Stage 3: If the candidate's application has been approved, the Embassy provides an entry visa to the candidate.

Stage 4: Upon arriving in Germany, the foreign national and any accompanying family members must apply for their work and residence permits at the local foreigners authority.

Visit our website for more details.

Studying in Germany

With low tuition fees and internationally recognized Bachelor's and Master's degrees now established, Germany is an attractive place of study for foreign students. A student may stay for a maximum of nine months. Foreign students are allowed to work, however, they need to have very good language skills in German and can work for up to 90 days each year, or 180 half days. Foreign students may work in Germany for up to one year after graduating, however the job must be related to the field of study.
The process is the following:
  1. If you plan to study in Germany, the first step is to gain admission to a German university.
  2. You must then submit an application for a student visa to the German Embassy in your home country. You must also submit verification from your university that you have been accepted.
  3. The German Embassy will then forward the visa application for an opinion to the foreigners' authority in the town of the university.
  4. The German Embassy will issue the visa for entry once the foreigners' authority has given its approval.
For more visit
JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software