Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Sunday, September 11, 2011


Experienced attorney available for legal consultation on matters related to immigration, status, visa, and illegal alienship. All discussion are confidential, and discussing your case is free.

What we offer:
  • Assistance with Green Cards.
  • Spouse and children.
  • Visas and Hardship/Asylum.
  • Criminal Convictions.
  • Deportations.
  • ...and other services as needed for immigration and ICE.
After we discuss your case, we will schedule a meeting with you to complete the retainer paperwork and begin gathering required documents. The Hanover Law firm is friendly, supportive, and on your side!

Hanover Law, PC
or, respond to this ad and we will contact you.

Applicants wanting to obtain US Citizenship must have maintained continuous residence in the United States for at least five years immediately preceding the applicant's filing for citizenship with form N-400. Continuous residence is not the same thing as physically being present in the United States. An applicants must maintain status as a legal permanent resident (green card holder), but does not necessarily have to be physically in the United States to accomplish this. For instance, if individual is overseas for a portion of this period, maintaining a U.S. address and paying one's state and federal taxes may help to provide continuity of residence for this eligibility requirement. If the applicant plans to be abroad for several months, it may be wise to file Form I-470, Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes, prior to departing the U.S. in order to preserve their continuous and physical residence status. If the applicant is married to a U.S. citizen, only three years of continuous residence is required before filing N400 based on marriage in obtaining the green card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software