Need a LMO - AEO or other immigration related service?

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Need a LMO - AEO or other immigration related service?

Do you need an LMO / AEO (Labor Market Opinion / Arranged Employment Opinion) from Service Canada for submission to Citizenship & Immigration Canada? Have you ever tried to do it yourself? If you have, you already know that the process is complex, requires many documents & steps and the timing / sequence is crucial when completing the required steps. There are usually new (additional) requirements added from time to time. Accuracy and submission of ALL required documents gives you the best chance of success. We will assist you in assembling the required documents for one of our authorized associates.

We have qualified and CIC / CBSA / HRSDC authorized consultants who will do everything the employer needs from obtaining a Canada Revenue Agency Business Number, a Service Canada Job Bank account, primary and secondary advertising, employment contract, LMO / AEO application, recruitment report, Option C / NOA from CRA as well as the post application declaration with timely delivery to Service Canada etc. The requirements for different types of LMO / AEO vary. Service Canada "Opinions" are required by Immigration Canada (CIC) for foreign worker work permit applications.

For any other Canadian immigration related matters, we have certified & authorized associates who specialize in specific immigration streams ready & able to assist you. We will refer your case to an associate specializing in your specific immigration needs. All of our independent associates are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) the regulatory body that oversees Canadian immigration consultants -

+1 604 729 4229 - Skype: ray_primack

email -


1 comment:

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software