Tuesday, June 26, 2012
When you are looking for a job you can feel like a job itself. It often takes time and effort as it is really hard to find a job that matches your qualifications and requirements. There are many ideas to be taken you must be patient and careful.
There are some companies provide training for their employees so it would be better if you know the work. Some companies are looking at your work experience. You must be capable enough to be able to find the most appropriate job for you.
Employers have a decision on your resume so make an effort to write your good resume. Employers do not have much time to read each of your job descriptions so it is always worthwhile to refine your resume before applying for a job.
Learn more about a career with Station casino bonus 21 nova including all recent jobs, hiring trends, salaries and work. Job interview is your opportunity to show the employer that you are the one they are looking for. Get ready to dress up appropriately for the interview and relaxed while answering questions.
Every company has its own standards in relation to your answers. You want to determine whether you have something to offer to have their goals.
Most employers are looking for positive people to be part of their team. Have a lot of confidence and know yourself more.
Let me know once added
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Teach Away is currently accepting applications for ESL teaching positions throughout Saudi Arabia. ESL teachers will teach English to university and college level students to help prepare them for rigorous academic programs. ESL teachers in Saudi Arabia will earn a lucrative, tax-free salary.
Start Date: August 2012
Contract Duration: 1 year (renewable)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Student Level: Post-secondary
Salary: $2,700-4,000 USD, tax-free
Flight: Roundtrip airfare; annual flight home provided for extended contracts
Housing: Provided by employer
Health Insurance: Provided
Visa Sponsorship: Sponsored by employer
Vacation: 30 days of paid vacation per contract year, and all national holidays
Education: Bachelor's or Masters degree in English, Education, Linguistics, or TESOL
Certification: TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or equivalent (120+ hours of in-class training)
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience at relevant level
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should apply online at http://www.teachaway.com/application.html
Successful candidates will be contacted via email to schedule an interview.
ABOUT TEACH AWAY INC.
As a global leader in education recruitment, Teach Away Inc. offers the widest range of international teaching and educational administration jobs. Each year thousands of teachers explore the world and experience a new culture through Teach Away's international teaching programs. Teach Away's services are free for teachers.
TEACH AWAY INC. - TEACHING JOBS WORLDWIDE
Teach Away provides teachers with access to an extensive network of international teaching jobs at Public Schools; Ministries of Education; International and Private Schools; Businesses; Adult Learning Centres; and Private Language Schools.
Having a good housekeeper is a wonderful blessing, and she has the ability to make your home life more relaxing, healthier and more enjoyable. That is, if she’s a good housekeeper. Sadly, for every good housekeeper out there, there are a few bad apples as well who are tarnishing the housekeeping name. They’re human after all, so a few do take advantage of their employers from time to time. Unfortunately, it’s those few, and not the ones who are doing good, who seem to get all the headlines. Here are ten such stories, about housekeeping thieves:
- This woman made the rounds quite a bit before being apprehended. It seems she had a good eye for the bling, and put together a nice little collection for herself before she was finally caught. What’s worse is that cancer victims were among her targeted employers.
- Another jewelry thief/housekeeper, this one was employed by well-known cooking icon Paula Deen. Mary Alice White was found guilty of stealing jewelry from Deen and her husband, Michael Groover, and sentenced to 18 months in prison and 6 years’ probation.
- The housekeeper for an elderly Palm Beach, Florida woman was found to have stolen $52,000 from her employer. Patricia Zolnowski, it seems, was filling out her own paychecks, which her employer would leave blank due to her failing eyesight.
- Socorro “Coco” del Carmen Membrano, housekeeper for actress Sharon Stone, had been stashing expensive wardrobe items of the star over 6 years. Among the items that filled eight trash bags stashed away were: a Valentino evening gown worth $20,000, a Cartier watch valued at $7,500 and a total of $300,000 worth of valuables.
- In a dazzling display of chutzpah, a maid was caught stealing when she asked her boss, an airline pilot, to help her ship the stolen merchandise. After arranging for her boxes to be transported, her employer checked them prior to shipping and discovered the contents were his.
- More jewelry theft, this time by the maid of Malaysia’s Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Mohd Nazri Abdul Aziz. Suerwi Riyanto was found guilty of stealing RM35,000 in jewelry and sentenced to 30 months in jail.
- In this instance, the housekeeper, who worked at a hotel, made a rather unfortunate attempt to escape. The housekeeping supervisor of an Indian hotel fell to his death from the 6th floor of the hotel to escape being caught stealing guests’ valuables.
- What is it with housekeepers and jewelry? We suppose it’s the combination of high dollar value, concealability, and ease of fencing, but it seems to be by far the theft object of choice.Here, it’s a Westport, Connecticut maid pilfering the bling.
- Some good detective work by the employer of this housekeeping thief paid off. Patricia Key laid out some bait and set up a camera to stage her own sting operation when she suspected her employee, Gudelia Quiroz, of stealing from her. Nice work, Patricia.
- Well, sports fans, it turns out that it’s not always about jewelry after all. In this case, Kimberly Williams swiped thousands of dollars’ worth of baseball memorabilia from Adam Kaplan, a former professional baseball player himself.
Mutual consent between the writer and this blog owner to publish this article.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Vantage School International, located in Sunnyvale, is dedicated to helping international students of all ages in growing their English language proficiency. We help in all areas of English learning, as well as any other subject which our students might need further assistance. The Majority of our students are visiting from Japan, but we also have students from many other students throughout the world. We also provide E-Tutoring via the internet for students currently residing outside of the US.
We are currently looking for an additional instructor to help in all areas of our school. This may include one-on-one tutoring with students aged 4-18 and beyond, correcting assignments, and writing new stories and worksheets. Japanese language skills would be beneficial to the position, but are not mandatory. Additional tasks often include explaining student work to parents, occasionally answering telephones, and filling student work.
The position is part time ranging from 4 to 25 hours per week. Our schedule fluctuates according to the schedules of our students but generally fall between the hours of 2 pm and 6 pm or 10 am and 4 pm Monday through Saturday.
Our ideal candidate would have experience teaching or tutoring, like working with children, have some familiarity with Japanese, or another foreign language, and be available to work on Saturdays; ability to resolve general computer problems is a plus.
English Major or Minor
Experience Teaching or Tutoring
Speak some Japanese (or a foreign language)
Work well with children
$15.00 per hour, up to 25 hours per week
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Do you need an LMO / AEO (Labor Market Opinion / Arranged Employment Opinion) from Service Canada for submission to Citizenship & Immigration Canada? Have you ever tried to do it yourself? If you have, you already know that the process is complex, requires many documents & steps and the timing / sequence is crucial when completing the required steps. There are usually new (additional) requirements added from time to time. Accuracy and submission of ALL required documents gives you the best chance of success. We will assist you in assembling the required documents for one of our authorized associates.
We have qualified and CIC / CBSA / HRSDC authorized consultants who will do everything the employer needs from obtaining a Canada Revenue Agency Business Number, a Service Canada Job Bank account, primary and secondary advertising, employment contract, LMO / AEO application, recruitment report, Option C / NOA from CRA as well as the post application declaration with timely delivery to Service Canada etc. The requirements for different types of LMO / AEO vary. Service Canada "Opinions" are required by Immigration Canada (CIC) for foreign worker work permit applications.
For any other Canadian immigration related matters, we have certified & authorized associates who specialize in specific immigration streams ready & able to assist you. We will refer your case to an associate specializing in your specific immigration needs. All of our independent associates are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) the regulatory body that oversees Canadian immigration consultants - http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca.
+1 604 729 4229 - Skype: ray_primack
email - email@example.com
Office Manager/ HR Assistant
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and efficiently manage the daily operations of a Visual Effects studio with 50+ employees and interaction with various departments: IT, Production, Recruiting, Accounting
• Responsible for all HR duties, documentation, and policy implementation
• Manages accounts payable and receivable, as well as other accounting duties in Quickbooks
• Responsible for company payroll, including generating excel reports necessary for production and company budgets
• Manages office assistant, receptionist, and production assistants to ensure efficiency and delegation of job duties and objectives.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• 2+ years of experience in office management of a medium to large sized company
• Proficiency in HR rules, regulations, and paperwork a must
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, as well as a basic understanding of Quickbooks
• Must have strong organization and communication skills to work with all company departments, vendors, and clients
• Experience working with multiple company consultants: Legal, Immigration, Accounting, etc.
• Must type 40+ wpm and have basic computer skills
• Major plus, having experience handling foreign work permit applications
• Experience with SRED and Dave tax credits another huge plus
Scanline VFX specializes in creating complex effects for high end feature film and commercials, with studios in Los Angeles Vancouver, Munich and Dusseldorf. Currently working on "Man of Steel", "Iron Man 3" plus more. Past films include "The Avengers" Battleship", "Super 8", "Journey 2", "Immortals", "Hereafter", "2012", "300","The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", "Iron Man", "The Invasion", and "Poseidon"
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio to:
No PHONE CALLS - Please
We are unable to return materials, so please don't submit originals.
The REMINDER: PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINKS TO APPLY THIS POSITION. PLEASE DON'T SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND/OR COVER LETTER BY EMAIL TO US.
RCMP - Technical Support Team Leader (SPS-GTEC-05)
Department Name: Royal Canadian Mounted Police (Civilian members)
Salary: $63,107 to $71,751
Closing Date: June 26, 2012 - 23:59, Pacific Time Useful Information
Reference Number: RCM12J-009132-001822
Selection Process Number: 3-12-51-227
Employment Tenure: Permanent position
Website: For further information on the department, please visit Royal Canadian Mounted Police (Civilian members)
Who Can Apply:
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
Preference will be given to Canadian citizens. Please indicate in your application the reason for which you are entitled to work in Canada: Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application that they meet the following merit criteria to be retained for further consideration.
A two-year diploma from a recognized university, college or technical institute in video technology and/or broadcast television.
Successful completion of LEVA Forensic Video Analyst Certification Program.
Extensive experience working in the field of forensic video analysis.
*"Extensive" means five or more years.
Other Merit Criteria and Conditions of Employment
Organizational Needs which may apply for this position.
Selection may be limited to members of the following Employment Equity groups: Aboriginal persons, visible minorities, persons with disabilities, women
Increase the representation of the visible minority employment equity group.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Willingness and ability to work overtime, often on short notice.
The candidate must be willing to travel throughout Lower Mainland District to trouble shoot issues, attend crime scenes and meet with investigators.
Willingness to work overtime as required and to adopt flexible work hours as per operational requirements.
Secret security clearance. This factor is not used at the pre-selection stage. The Department is responsible for the security clearance process.
Statement of Merit Criteria
Applicants who meet the above criteria will also be assessed against the Statement of Merit Criteria for this position.
Supervising and directing the operation of the Technical Support and Digital Imaging Services.
Providing maintenance, modification and programming of all photo finishing, digital and video systems.
Establishing and directing a quality control reporting program for all photographic and image processing systems.
Participating in the long range planning of operations and services, advising on feasibility of modifying existing systems or acquiring and implementing new equipment and technology.
Managing a technical training program, by organizing and providing workshops and courses to the RCMP and other agencies.
Additional Requirements / Comments
Reference checks will be sought.
An interview will be administered
You will be required to provide proof of your education credentials.
The RCMP is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection and appointment processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to this process, please advised the organization's representative of your need for accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Pre-selection of candidates will be made according to education, professional accreditation as well as work experiences indicated in their application.
Persons must meet each essential qualification to be appointed to the position. However, a person may be appointed to the position even though she/he does not meet any or all of the asset qualifications, or doesn't answer to the organizational needs. Nevertheless, meeting these criteria is desirable and may be a deciding factor in choosing the person to be appointed.
Only successful candidates will be contacted when the screening process is completed.
Note: Please note that this is not a Public Service position; it is a Civilian Member position
within the RCMP. These positions are governed under the RCMP Act.
Applicants must pass the exam to proceed to the Structured Interview Board.
Information to be provided:
You must provide the following information when submitting your application:
You must ensure that you select at least one employment type when submitting your application: Employment Tenure
Quote reference number 3-12-51-227.
Your résumé must clearly demonstrate how you meet the requirements. Please ensure that your resume clearly shows your highest completed level of education and that this information appears before your employment history.