English > Chinese Professional Translator With High Quality

Find Your Jobs with Visa and Immigration Firms

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

English > Chinese Professional Translator With High Quality


My name is Janet Liang, my mother tongue is Chinese and I am an Professional Translator (English to Chinese) and I have more than 9 years of Experience in Translation . I am interested in providing my professional services in relation to this job opportunity, I have a high speed Internet connection and I check my e-mails many times a day so I can be in contact with you all the time. Education Background:  Postgraduate Diploma in Interpreting and Translating  I have CET-6 Certificate in English Software: MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, SDL Trados 2007, Translation Workspace, Transit, SDL Passolo. The prices are always negotiable depending on the difficulty of the text and the time schedule. If the terms are acceptable, we shall draw up an agreement accordingly. I would welcome the opportunity to work with your company, and would be grateful if you gave my application due consideration. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speak with you about this opportunity. Please find enclosed my resume showing my education, experience and background. Regards, Janet Email. JanetLiang.China@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOBS IN AFGHANISTAN SEO sponsored by Archiving Software